Just say no to cookie-cutter templates
New Perspective doesn’t just develop websites for businesses. We develop solutions for the overall digital footprint of businesses online.
A well-developed site can be your most cost-effective tool for attracting visitors and converting them to customers.
Our team of website development experts—including strategists, information architects, user interface designers and programmers—collaborates with you to:
- Analyze your business and your website goals.
- Build your information architecture—the logic of what goes where.
- Design the user interface to be appealing and pleasing to your viewers.
- Code it all so buttons do what they should and links go where you want them to.
- Test, tweak, retest and repeat until it’s perfect.
- Stay with you after launch to monitor, improve and enhance.
Trends in website development come and go, and New Perspective actively stays up to date on useful innovations that will enhance your site. We carefully investigate new techniques and their potential; not every new trick is appropriate for your site, and some warrant a wait-and-see approach. We follow discussion across the field and adhere to best practices as set by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) an international community organization focused on establishing web standards.
Open source opens doors
Whether you are looking to have your website custom developed or built using an open source content management system, New Perspective offers you a wide variety of solutions to fit your goals and budget. We’re “multi-lingual” with expertise in a broad range of proprietary and open-source programming languages and platforms, from .NET to PHP. Some of our CMS platforms include:
Let New Perspective transform your big ideas into reality. Call us today at 508-755-6797 or fill in our contact form to request a free consultation.