PPC Case Study: How we reduced cost-per-lead by 48.2% in 5 months
B2B High Growth Company
Company in the B2B tech space that needed to optimize their paid media efforts.
B2B High Tech
SERVICES WE PROVIDED
Paid Search Management, Paid Media Optmization
Is there any marketing team that doesn't have cost savings near the top of their annual planning priority list? Cutting costs is straightforward enough but what about the need to concurrently grow the business in a competitive industry? How did we rationalize the legitimate demand for cost efficiency while building a higher-performing campaign?
While lead quality wasn't an issue, lead costs were too high. The client hoped to significantly reduce wasted ad spend - maintaining lead volume and reducing cost-per-lead. We focused our efforts accordingly:
- Avoided poorly targeted searches which had led to low purchase intent
- Used A/B message testing to continuously improve campaign performance
- Adjusted demographic targeting to maximize campaign results
- Managed individual keyword bids to establish the optimal combination of performance and cost per click
- Investigated new keyword ideas based on actual target search terms
- Analyzed competitor keyword activity and leveraged high performing keywords
What Our Partnership Delivered
Our efforts achieved overall budget savings of 33% while driving a higher number of qualified leads.
The numbers don’t lie. Working in close collaboration with a partner that had well-articulated business objectives, we were able to help drive more business at a lesser cost. And who does like that kind of business success story?
Total lead volume increase