As an agency, we’ve worked with clients with a wide range of budgets. We can appreciate firsthand a marketing manager’s concerns when they try to make marketing lemonade from a lemon-grade budget. That’s why we’re always looking for innovative strategies to generate B2B leads, even on a shoestring budget. Today, we’d like to introduce you to Leadin, a free marketing system.
From the makers of HubSpot, the leading inbound marketing software solution, Leadin can be your site’s marketing and conversion optimization tool. Here’s how it works:
Leadin generates leads from your site.
Digging for email address gold? Leadin can help you gather contact information treasure using non-intrusive, tastefully done pop-ups that you can place in a few key locations throughout your website. I know what you’re thinking; you HATE those pesky pop-ups! Believe it or not, pop-ups do get your target audience’s attention. Countless marketers have seen their email sign-ups increase (in some cases, they’ve even doubled their email lists) through the use of pop-ups.
Leadin gives you several pop-up placement options, including:
- as a static bar at the top of your site navigation
- as a sidebar pop-up triggered when the user scrolls to a certain point of a page
- as a pop-up in the center of the page a user is browsing that appears after a certain period of time
You can customize the color, images featured, and contact form fields on your pop-ups (currently limited to first name, last name, and email address). Use your Leadin forms to:
- Encourage newsletter sign up
- Get users to opt into blog updates
- Promote instant content offer downloads
- Bring users to a landing page
- Draw attention to current promotions and specials
- It serves as a database to store your leads and contacts.
Unlike “dumb” contact forms or plugins that simply push form submissions to your already cluttered inbox, you can log into Leadin and see all of your leads and contacts who have interacted with the tool. Even better, Leadin can notify you when an existing contact is browsing your site and give you more helpful insights. Learn what what content your leads are interacting with and where they are re-converting.
It measures your marketing performance.
Along with building a profile for each of your contacts that tracks their interactions and conversion history, you can use Leadin to:
- Identify conversion patterns across your site, content offers, and traffic channels. See what’s working, discover opportunities, and do more of the activities that are generating leads and sales.
- Find out where your leads are coming from. Did they find out about you through social media? Email? Paid search/ads? Compare the number of leads coming in across all of your traffic sources.
It integrates with your existing marketing tools.
Leadin’s integration abilities can help make your marketing efforts easier. Connect it to your site’s CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.), contact form plugins (e.g. Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, etc.), and email automation tools (e.g. MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.). The integration will collect insights from existing forms and analyze user behavior. While Leadin will be new to your marketing toolkit, you won’t reinvent the wheel. Instead, you’ll grow and enhance your entire marketing ecosystem.
Lastly, Leadin is a great primer and stepping stone to implementing a true marketing automation solution in your organization. It’s a safe way to “sandbox” or sample marketing automation with the “freemium” model. You’ll be able to gather and measure results that could build the case for why a holistic marketing automation system makes sense.
Interested in getting Leadin up and running on your site? Contact us today for a free website consultation that includes a more in-depth Leadin overview.