Ecommerce Web Design and Development Services
Ecommerce—the buying and selling of products and services via the Internet and other electronic networks—is huge and growing by the day. Is your site keeping up?
- In the US, nearly three quarters of Internet users make purchases online, fueling over $300B Ecommerce sales this year.
- 67% of consumers are willing to buy a product or use a service on a mobile friendly site (Google Research)
The most successful Ecommerce websites are those that consistently convert visitors into customers by immediately engaging them, establishing trust and clearing the path to purchase. New Perspective integrates all the right mechanisms to make it compelling and easy for your prospects to buy online whether on their desktops or on their smartphone or other mobile device.
Reducing Shopping Cart Abandonment
Across the web, “cart abandonment”—dumping a purchase before completing the sale. 67% of online shopping carts are abandoned (Baymard Institute). A New Perspective site includes the elements that make shoppers feel secure and comfortable with your company so they’ll finish the purchase process:
- An easily located shopping cart
- Contact information anchored on each page
- Links to your social media profiles
- Easily visible payment options—logos for Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, GoogleWallett., etc.
- Payment security and product warranty information pages
- Trust marks—“good guy” endorsements from organizations like VeriSign, TRUSTe, Comodo and the Better Business Bureau.
Built on state-of-the-art platforms, Ecommerce tools developed by New Perspective are fully customizable with options ranging from shopping carts with credit card processing to interactive database-driven product information and stock availability.
When our Ecommerce clients report back the measurable impact our work has had, we’re so proud we just have to share the excitement:
Discover how affordably New Perspective can put together an Ecommerce package for you by calling us today at 508-755-6797 or fill in our contact form to request a free consultation.